St. Mary Church of the Mongols
It is an Eastern Orthodox church in Istanbul which was placed in the Fatih district. It was built for the first time as a monastery in the 7th century and disappeared after the 4th Crusade during the Latin Domination period, and then it was rebuilt as a simple and one-storey after the reconquest of the city by Byzantines in 1261. The current monastery and church were built in 1281 by Maria Palaiologina which usually is not open to the public.
No:1 Tevkii Cafer Mektebi Sokak 34087 İstanbul Turkey
+90 212 521 71 39