Gulhane Park is an 163 acre historical park in Eminönü between Alay Pavilion, Topkapı Palace and Sarayburnu. It was the outdoor garden of the Topkapi Palace during the rule of the Ottoman Empire which contains a grove and rose gardens.
It has been converted to a park and opened to the public in 1912. Ataturk introduced the Latin alphabet to the public for the first time on 1st September 1928 at this park. Then the park has been restored in 2003 and converted back into a magnificent park again.
Kennedy Caddesi 34122 İstanbul Turkey